- Identify the three main web technologies and their purpose.
- Identify the three web development tool types and their pros and cons for the web developer.
- Identify the various design principles and why they are important to web site usability.
- Describe the parts of a web page and their function.
- Identify the principles of testing web sites and pages to ensure they work well for all users.
- Describe the steps to plan a web site.
- Describe the steps for creating, editing, and saving web pages.