This course is the first course for a hypothetical technical product that is designed to show prospective clients some of the components we can design into their custom courses. All use modern principles of adult learning. Items can be produced with SCORM to allow your LMS to track student performance.
Since this is a sample course, we also provide sample instructor materials, including a sample PowerPoint slide deck within this course.
Note that the Courseware and Presentation for each module are the same. The Courseware plays in a player and the learner can easily navigate back and forth through the content. The Presentation is self-running. The user can stop and start the video, however, the control is finer for the Courseware versions of the content. They illustrate two different styles of designing eLearning modules.
- Instructor Materials:
- Student Materials:
- About this Course
- Module 1: Introducing the FrameGrabber Camera System
- Module 2: The Camera Subsystem
- Lab 1: Building the Camera Subsystem (30:00)
Please refer to the Lab Manual for this course for lab objectives and procedures.
- Module 3: The Fiber Optic Subsystem
- Lab 2: Building the Fiber-Optic Subsystem (30:00)
- Module 4: The Server-Side Subsystem
- Lab 3: Building the Server-Side Subsystem (30:00)
- Module 5: The Camera Link Protocol
- Certification Examination
To earn your FrameGrabber Associate certificate, you must pass the exam with a score of 80% or better.